Health Equity Network India (HENI) – the 20th Equilogue on Social participation for Universal Health Coverage
The 20th Equilogue of the Health Equity Network India (HENI) has brought together researchers and practitioners who – based on their involvement in research, advocacy, and action related to citizen engagement – will share perspectives, learnings, challenges, and the way forward for Social Participation for health (SPH) in their country contexts and deliberate on the role of SPH within the UHC discourse.
- Read the speaker biographies from the 20th HENI Equilogue
- Read the Witness Seminar reports published by The George Institute for Global Health, India
- Learn more about the SPHERE project and The George Institute’s key asks ahead of the UN HLM on UHC
- Participate in the online consultation to inform the Action Agenda from the UHC Movement
- Read and promote the World Health Organization Handbook on Social Participation for Universal Health Coverage