Global Research, Advocacy & Entrepreneurship
Professor Bruce Neal
- Executive Director, The George Institute, Australia
- Professor of Medicine, UNSW Sydney
- Honorary Professor, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney
- Professor of Clinical Epidemiology, Imperial College London
Bruce Neal is Executive Director at The George Institute for Global Health Australia...
Lily Zhu - 朱云云
- Managing Director, The George Institute, China
Yunyun (Lily) Zhu Chief Representative of The George Institute for Global Health...
Professor Vivekanand Jha
- Executive Director, The George Institute for Global Health, India
- Professor and Chair of Global Kidney Health, Imperial College, London
- Conjoint Professor of Medicine, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Professor, Prasanna school of Public Health, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, India
- Immediate Past President (2019 – 2021) International Society of Nephrology
Professor Vivekanand Jha is the Executive Director at The George Institute for Global...
Professor David Peiris
- Chief Scientist
- Director, Global Primary Health Care Program
- Professor, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Sydney
David is Director of the Global Primary Health Care Program (Better Care) and Co...
Dr Clare Arnott
- Co-Director, Better Treatments Program
Dr Clare Arnott is the Co-Director of Global Chronic and Complex Diseases, at the...
Professor Kent Buse
- Director, Global Healthier Societies Program
- Professor, School of Public Health, Imperial College London
Kent is a political-economist with research interests in health policy analysis and...
- Director, Impact & Engagement
Emma Feeny is Global Director of Impact & Engagement at The George Institute for...
- Global Director, Communications and Marketing
Lindsay Complin is Global Director for Communications and Marketing at The George...
Dr Parisa Glass
- Director of Innovation and Enterprise, The George Institute for Global Health
- Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Sydney
Dr Parisa Glass is the Director of Innovation and Enterprise for The George Institute...