UNICEF & The George Institute for Global Health India Health Innovation Challenge 2021 – Awards Ceremony
The India Health Accelerator Program (IHAP), The George Institute for Global Health in partnership with UNICEF is hosting and innovation challenge to identify solutions to provide psychosocial support to the health care workers through disruptive innovations.
We invited applications for “Innovations for psycho-social support for health workers” and received over 50 extremely promising applications out of which 12 innovations were shortlisted and presented their pitches to our jury.
The finalists will be announced on 22nd September 2021 | 5:00 – 6:00 PM IST.
Our Expert Speakers for the Awards Ceremony
- Prof. Vivekanand Jha – Executive Director, The George Institute for Global Health, India
- Dr Saira Ghafur – Digital Health Lead, Institute of Global Health Innovation, Imperial College London
National Perspectives on Innovations for psychosocial support to health workers
- Prof. Dr J.A. Jayalal – National President, India Medical Association
- Ms. Kavita Narayan – FACHE, Technical Advisor, HRH for Health Systems, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GoI (India)
- Dr Vivek Virendra Singh – Health Specialist, UNICEF India Country Office
- Dr Oommen John – Senior Research Fellow, The George Institute for Global Health, India
The winners will be supported by UNICEF and TGI India in deploying and scaling up the solutions in India and other Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
Don’t miss out being part of some interesting discussions. Follow and engage with the George Institute on social media.
Join the conversation & follow our Twitter & Facebook handles @GeorgeinstIN.