Clinical Research Associate
The Clinical Research Associate ensures that clinical trials are run in accordance with scientific and regulatory requirements (at site level) to optimise Institute objectives.
The Clinical Research Associate functionally reports to the Project Manager for project specific responsibilities.
- Prepare, plan, organize and conduct pre-study (site selection) visits and report on these visits to assist in site selection
- Verify quality, accuracy, completion, and timeliness of data.
- Adhere to ICH/GCP and other regulatory guidelines and requirements as relevant to this trial including reporting of adverse events/serious adverse events are reported
- Assist participating centre research staff in the local management of the study where required.
- Maintain study information using the clinical trial management system.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Clinical medicine background, Bachelor degree is a must; Master degree will be preferred;
- At least 2 years working experience in clinic; more than 1 year working experience in the clinical research operation is a plus.
- Good organization skill;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Work and travel independently;
The George Institute is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women; people who identify as LGBTIQ; mature-aged adults and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 31/12/2019