HSG Asia workshop 2019 – call for abstracts
ISI, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India
Health Systems Global, the George Institute for Global Health, COPASAH, Emmanuel Hospital Association and the Campbell South Asia, are inviting proposed individual abstracts for ‘HSG Asia workshop 2019’ to be held on 15th October 2019 in New Delhi. The workshop aims to strengthen the field of health systems research and practice among early career, emerging researchers.
- get feedback to strengthen your abstract,
- increase your chances to present at the Dubai #HSR2020 meeting, and
- engage with others working in the field in the region.
- Last date for abstract submission: 23rd August 2019
- Announcement of successful applicants and scholarships: 6th September 2019
- Registrations open: 6th September (a separate call will be circulated)
- 12 - 15 travel scholarships of USD150 (India) - USD250 (South Asia) for participants from SEA region,
- scholarships to cover registration and travel for four people to participate in COPASAH global symposium (accommodation is not covered).
Include a 300 word abstract with the sub-headings of Background, Methods, Results, Findings (if you prefer an alternate format a clear outline of proposed presentation content and background should be included)
Review the themes of the HSR2020 meeting and ensure your abstract fits with the proposed themes of the Dubai HSR2020 meeting.