Senior/Clinical Research Associate
The Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) will support the Project Manager (PM) in the development and execution of various research projects (clinical and non-clinical trials) within the academic research programs of work, priority based on business requirements at that time.
The Senior Clinical Research Associate reports to the Project Manager.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Participate in the clinical trial feasibility assessment, identify and selects investigators with the PM.
- Overseas regional co-ordinating centre management
- Quality, accuracy and completeness of data
- Assist project team to deliver clean, accurate and verifiable data for final analyses
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years of monitoring experience working on clinical projects within an academic, CRO or pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH/ GCP guidelines
- Understaing of cofidentiality and privacy laws and all guidelines relevant to medical research.
Job Status: Active
Interested candidates should send their resume with full contact details, clearly mentioning the job title < Senior/Clinical Research Associate> in the subject line to email@example.com by 26 Feb 2021
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Everyone is encouraged to apply, including people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability, people of all gender identities and sexual orientations, and mature-aged adults.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 26/02/2021