The Research Assistant will report to the Head of Stroke directly.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Support to the senior research fellow GIC or the senior specialists from professional organizations in preparing new grant applications.
- Keep routine communications with project implementation team to ensure that the academic support is given timely and key principles are followed accordingly during implementation, including technical training, study participants sampling and randomization, study monitoring, data collection coordination and other technical tasks for the project.
- Assist or lead the data analysis and the development of reports.
- Analyse data and prepare manuscripts for publication.
- Provide technical training to the local research team as required
- Participate in the study monitoring activities when required
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Master’s or higher degree in clinical medicine/endocrinology/health service management / epidemiology /health economics / statistics / related area, or other relevant postgraduate qualification with specialist experience in these areas.
- Research or working background in e/m-health preferred.
- Ability to perform advanced statistical analyses
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to meet with project staff and work as required to meet timelines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 30/04/2021