The Project Managers will responsible for managing the conduct of current projects, including management structure development, site selection, initiation, monitoring & close out, and providing general assistance to the Program Head.
To achieve this you will:
- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Establish and monitor project budgets and expenditure.
- Certify site research coordinators are fully equipped to carry out the study.
- Ensure adherence to protocol and other guidelines and requirements relevant to the project.
- Certify data quality, accuracy, completeness and timeliness, routinely report the overall project status, and keep the reports available for scrutiny by Management Committee and external auditors.
Your success will be based on a range of your key skills and experience:
- A medical science or related health professional background is desirable
- At least 2 years working experience as a senior clinical associate in managing clinical research at a high level of competency
- Understanding of the importance and influence of data quality and accuracy in field investigation, population intervention and clinical research
- Good communication skills in speaking and written in both Chinese and English
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Everyone is encourage to apply, including people from all religions or nationalitiles, peple with a disability, people of all gender indentities and sexual orientations, and mature-aged adults.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 31/12/2019