The Project Assistant is required to assist the Project Manager and Study Team with various tasks associated with running a large scale research project.
This position will report to Project Manager
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of study documentation, forms and the development of administrative systems and processes
Maintain up to date participating centre’s information (including all contact details, contracts and reports).
Assist in the development of administrative systems and processes, preparation and distribution of study documents to investigators and site staff.
- Assist with administration of the study including monitoring study progress, responding immediately to queries.
- Participate in special projects to continuously improve processes, tools, systems and organisation.
Preferred experience in a clinical research environment
Basic knowledge of clinical trial processes and ICH/GCP guidelines desirable
- Excellent attention to detail while remaining able to attend to strategic issues
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy laws and guidelines relevant to medical research.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 26/02/2021