HR and Admin Assistant
The HR and Admin reports to the Director, Finance & Operations
Duties and Key Responsibilities
· Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
· Actively source and identify qualified candidates through a variety of recruitment channels
· Support the talent pool set-up, including information collection & input and the pool maintenance.
· Pre-screen resumes, coordinate and conduct interviews with candidates using appropriate interviewing techniques and methods
· Manage and coordinate the staff panel interview process and ensure participants are effective interviewers
· Conduct pre-employment activities including candidate reference checks, offer development and negotiation
· Administrate the on-boarding process for new hires, handling the required paperwork, and organizing New Hire Orientation
HR general support
· Keep training records up-to-date
· Help organize internal trainings
· Support foreign staff to get work permit and local staff for work and residence permit
· Work closely with FESCO to achieve maximum benefits for staff and GI China, including medical claim and birth allowance claim etc.
· Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
· Keep the leave records filing and E-leave System maintenance.
· Help to manage and keeping employee files in paper and online.
· Produce HR reports and follow up (eg – performance management completion)
· Help to organize office-wide events as needed
· Assisting company with building maintenance issue, specifically coordinating response to repairs, Supervise the building property management of security
· Finish all the monthly reimbursements requests from company vendors and get PM signed by 25th per month, make sure submit reimbursement forms and pay our vendors on time.
· Assisting staff and visitors to book hotels, tickets and arrange car service.
· Update fixed assets every month and send updated form to Finance department and at least do physical check twice every year with IT and Finance department.
· Update company vendors form, purchase request form, Quotation Summary and Analysis if there is any changes in S-drive timely, review the quality of vendors and give feedback to line manager timely.
· Purchase stationary, computers, daily consumable for projects and company.
· Deliver admin induction/training to staff as needed.
· Support projects and other team members in assisting events or activities.
· Business card production: apply name cards for staff and collect for them.
· Accounts management: maintain booking website(communicate with Ctrip staff for any changes and updates), Courier services website（create accounts for each project）
· Stock room management: allocate cabinets to stock materials for projects if needed. And make sure the room is tidy, neat and well organised always.
· Support Director of Finance and Operations with administration work.
As a Team Member:
· Participate in team meetings and activities
· Participate in objective setting, performance management
· Participate in special projects to improve processes, tools, systems and organisation
Occupational Health and Safety
· Comply with OH&S legislation and operate in accordance with established OH&S practice and procedures at the George Institute
· Promote and contribute to a safe, secure environment for staff and visitors
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field: Human Resource Management, Business Administration, and organizational development.
· At least 1 year experiences working across HR and Admin disciplines.
· Ability to be a responsive, positive and helpful resource to employee questions or concerns.
· Demonstrated understanding and application of Chinese labor law, social welfare and tax systems
· Superior communication skills in Chinese and English
· High proficient in using Microsoft Office.
· Takes initiative to solve problems and detailed-orientated in daily work
· Creative thinker who can bring innovation to standard HR and Admin functions.
· Work well independently and as a team member
· Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to interact with different levels of people, with a sense of internal customer focus
· Conscientious and mature in daily work, particularly in dealing with sensitive or confidential matters; and has a high level of initiative and able to work independently and reliable.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 27/02/2018