Head of Woman Health
The Head, Woman Health will support the associate director to build and evaluate the digital healthcare platform to deal with the woman and children health problems in China.
To achieve this you will:
· Develop new research proposals and fine-tune research protocols.
· Provide guidance for project implementation from beginning to end independently or under supervision of associate director.
· Communicate with the stakeholder to analysis the platform structure.
· Work with associate director to design study and implement scaled clinical trials.
· Summarize, present, and publish research findings in peer-reviewed high-impact international and national outlets independently or in a team.
· Mentor junior research fellows and research assistants and contribute to institutional development in significant ways.
Your success will be based on a range of your key skills and experience:
· Master’s or higher degree in medicine or biomedical engineering.
· 3years of research experience in woman and children health or other relevant areas.
· Experiences in generating external research funding.
· Fast learning, problem solving and environment adapting.
· Excellent English and Mandarin - both oral and written communication skills.
· Competence with computer programs (especially MS Office; MS Word, MS Excel) and electronic communication (email and internet).
The George Institute is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people who identify as LGBTIQ; mature-aged adults and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.