Front Desk Assistant
Context and Role
Front Desk Assistant will be the first point of contact in the Delhi Office and will provide administrative support.
Directly reports to Admin Officer. Lead and manage housekeeping staff.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for visitors and greeting all visitors
- Managing EPABX and transferring calls as necessary
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Responsible for office management- cleanliness, stationary, pantry supplies, pest control etc.
- Managing housekeeping staff
- Manage travel arrangements e.g. taxi, flights, hotel etc
- Handling event coordination alongwith Admin Officer, both internally and externally
- Managing courier service including inward and outward registers
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Managing the pantry and lunch arrangements
- Assist in other administration duties
- Act as back up for Executive Assistant of Directors
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualifications: Bachelors qualification in any discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience of working at the front desk and handling other administrative responsibilities within the organization.
- Demonstrated capability to produce outcomes and achieve objectives within agreed time periods;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, with ability to influence others to achieve common goals;
- Ability to manage housekeeping staff with the capability of motivating and energising a the team to perform at a high level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of proficiency in English & Hindi, and the ability to work well autonomously;
- Excellent team-work skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and to be adaptable to changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments;
- Strong focus on producing the highest quality of work and on ensuring optimum accuracy of outputs;
- Well organised and efficient, with the capacity to work under pressure
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume with full contact details, clearly mentioning the job title ‘Front Desk Assistant’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 19 August 2019.
Type of career: Jobs
City: New Delhi
Application close date: 19/08/2019