Digital Producer (Mid-Level)
- Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Digital Producer to help us transform our award winning FoodSwitch programme into a global, commercial success to generate ‘profit for purpose and scale it across 50 countries in 5 years
The George is 600+ people globally focused on improving the health of millions of people. A medical research institute affiliated with leading universities and with projects in approximately 50 countries, we are challenging the status quo in healthcare to find the best ways to prevent and treat chronic disease and injury, and to influence policy and practice worldwide
As a Digital Producer, you will be responsible for the end to end production of digital projects for FoodSwitch, and be required to help define and lead their development to both time and budget working with a small team of nutrition data specialists, developers and external clients and service providers.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a digital agency, product development or technical team environment managing projects concurrently
- Proven track record of delivering digital projects such as native and web apps, ecommerce or CMS solutions
- Excellent understanding of IA, UX (wireframe/sitemap experience) and UI best practices
- Good technical communication skills; able to communicate equally well with development team and clients
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest digital trends and technologies
- Ability to take ownership of projects and prioritise
- Highly organised with excellent time management and attention to detail.
We are a small nimble team. We’re looking for a pro-active individual with a passion for making things happen. If you think you can help us deliver our mission then let us know!
For more information and to apply, please click on the following:
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 12/11/2017