Clinical Research Associate
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will support the Project Manager (PM) in the development and execution of various research projects (clinical and non-clinical trials) within the academic research programs of work, priority based on business requirements at that time.
The Clinical Research Associate reports to the Project Manager within the Academic Project Operations team.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Participate in the clinical trial feasibility assessment, identify and selects investigators with the PM.
- Collect and review essential documents from study sites and ensure they are complete at study close-out and appropriately stored/managed in-house.
- Overseas regional co-ordinating centre management
- Quality, accuracy and completeness of data
- Assist project team to deliver clean, accurate and verifiable data for final analyses
- Developing tracking, monitoring and filing systems
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 1 years of monitoring experience working on clinical projects within an academic, CRO or pharmaceutical environment.
- Working knowledge of, and ability to implement project activities in accordance with, ICH/GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines in the relevant regions.
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy laws and all guidelines relevant to medical research
- Strong focus on producing the highest quality of work and on ensuring optimum accuracy of output
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 30/06/2021