Reporting Relationship: Finance and Admin Manager
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the management of office administration
• Provide logistic support like booking tickets/ transportation/ booking hotels for project staff’s travel
• Responsible for managing petty cash
• Tracking of Admin. related bills, due dates, collection and verification of bills, making payments and vouchers preparation etc.
• Complete adherence and strict follow ups to implement the organizational policies and procedures, donor requirement and statutory requirements.
• Update registers like Asset, office stationery
• Empanelment of vendors of train/bus tickets, hotels, printing and stationery
• Maintenance of staff movement register and inward and outward registers
• Maintain documents and admin related files
• Coordinate with the finance team as and when required
• Ensure procurements as per the organizational policies
• Provide admin support for organization wide meetings and events
• Travel to project locations/states and head office as per project requirement
• Provide support during donors visit, internal/statutory and project audits
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor Ensure close supervision of housekeeping assistants
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualifications: Bachelor/Masters degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Hindi and English is essential and telugu will be desirable.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the organization and stay motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Prior experience in handling administrative responsibilities independently.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Good negotiation skills with experience in dealing at all levels
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, with ability to influence others to achieve common goals;;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of proficiency in English and the ability to work well autonomously;
- Excellent team-work and leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and to be adaptable to changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments;
- Strong focus on producing the highest quality of work and on ensuring optimum accuracy of outputs;
- Well organised and efficient, with the capacity to work under pressure;
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their resume with full contact details, clearly mentioning the job title ‘Admin Officer’ in the subject line to email@example.com by the 10 June 2019
Type of career: Jobs
City: New Delhi
Application close date: 10/06/2019